The Vapour 2 warranty is offered to original purchasers who have acquired their Vapour 2 product from Vapour2.eu (if you purchased your Vapour 2 product from a physical retailer, please return the product to the retailer). We warrant that your Vapour 2 product will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the full life of the product. The Vapour 2 lifetime warranty applies only to Vapour 2 electronic components and does not apply to Flavor Cartridge, Disposable or E-Liquid products. This warranty does not cover any defects or costs caused by:
- modification, alteration, repair or service of this product by any persons or company other than Vapour 2.eu;
- physical abuse to, or misuse of the product or operation thereof in a manner inconsistent with the use indicated in the Vapour 2 instruction manual; or
- any use of the product other than that for which it was originally intended (i.e the use of unapproved accessories, like non Vapour 2 chargers or power adapters)
Any express warranty not provided herein, and any remedy other than the warranty contained herein that might arise by interference or operation of law, is hereby excluded and disclaimed including the implied warranties of merchantability and of the fitness for a particular purpose. Replacement or repair of product is your exclusive remedy under this warranty.
The Vapour 2 Lifetime Warranty is limited to a maximum of 5 replacements on any given order. The item must be defective (this is not an exchange system), and will be replaced with an equal item from current inventory.
The Vapour 2 Warranty can only be used within 90 days of your last Cartridge or E-Liquid purchase. As long as you have purchased E-Liquid or Cartridge products from Vapour 2 within the last 90-days, you may make full use of your warranty for the life of your Vapour 2 electronic product. Your Vapour 2 warranty will never expire.
Subject to the above warranty, in the event that your Vapour 2 device fails to operate satisfactorily, please follow these three easy steps:
- Call us so that we can troubleshoot the issue and authorize your item for warranty replacement if necessary. Please provide the Vapour 2 representative a detailed explanation of the difficulty you are experiencing with the device and/or its components. All of this information is required to process your return request. It is also helpful to have your original order number on hand.
- If it is determined that your product requires replacement, we will ship you a brand new item. These shipments will be sent Parcel Post mail, so you should expect to receive a replacement within 3-10 days of your call to customer service. Included in the package sent to you will be an envelope to return us the defective merchandise. If we do not receive this merchandise within 30-days from your replacement postmark, you will be charged the full retail price of the merchandise.
- Please do not send any product to us unless you have spoken to a Vapour 2 representative first. This can lead to confusion and may result in the loss of your item, and therefore the forfeiture of your replacement. After speaking to Support please securely package your item(s) and include within your package a note detailing your order number and requested replacement. If you are experiencing an issue with a single product component, please do not send us your entire starter kit.
Should you have any questions regarding our Limited Warranty, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department at: +33 1 84 88 42 61